The first car to pit communication system using mobile phones
- Available versions:
- CQ005: Single Car to Single Pit Headset
- CQ006: Single Car to Two Pit Headsets
- CQ007: Two Cars to a Single Pit Headset
- Licenses: there is no need for a license as it uses mobile telephone Sim cards.
- Full Duplex: while also totally private and secure, the both phones allow each of the crew to talk at the same time.
- Coverage: unlike temperamental radio systems, the Verbacom allows communication on any length of circuit as it uses mobile phone signals.
- Clarity: using digital noise cancelling the communications give excellent voice clarity, which has been tested in F3 to F1 cars, and GT to Le Mans vehicles.
- Easy to Use: this unit has been designed around professional motorsport, and is extremely easy to use and setup. Simple and very very effective.
- In Car: the driver does no more than plug in and drive.
Thanks to the digital noise cancellation that cancels all background noises, there’s no need to use a PTT button and the driver can speak anytime.
The main GSM unit (1) can be installed anywhere in the car and powered directly from the car battery (110 gr 80 x 60 x 30 mm). The main GSM unit also features an internal battery that ensures 1h communication when the car is switched off and starts recharging automatically when the car is switched on.
The external aerial (2) ensures maximum reception.
Professional wiring (3) for connection to the helmet.
The keyboard (4) controls volume. The switch (5) turns the system ON and OFF.
Noise reduction headsets are self powered and have either a single or double Bluetooth unit subject to the system you buy.
These connect to a mobile phone (2) by Bluetooth forcommunication with the car, or wirelessly to the second pit headset (1).
Lightweight and Compact: the Verbacom is very lightweight in comparison to normal radio systems giving performance all round.